Thanks for agreeing to be a guest on 103.3 Asheville FM!
Before coming on the air at our station, please review these guidelines. One FCC violation could put us out of business! If you have any questions, let us know. (Scroll to the bottom to fill out your info.)
- We’re at 864 Haywood Road in West Asheville. Please only park in one of the 3 parking spaces on the left of the building. We share the space with the Rouleau Real Estate Group and they have the 3 spaces on the right. We also encourage folks to park on the street.
- Arrive early, if possible. A volunteer may be there to greet you, or wave at the DJ through the window.
- Need to cancel? Let your DJ know ASAP!
You should talk about the details and information you have going on but because we’re a noncommercial station, you cannot mention prices (even if it’s free). You can make a call to action, but we DJs cannot. (“Come out to the show,” “Support our cause,” “Join our team,” etc.)
YES! Refer people to sites/Facebook/etc. for more information
YES! Do ticket giveaways!
- No cursing (pretend your grandma is listening)
- No “obscene” language (dirty talk, mentioning bodily fluids, talking about murder or sexual crimes)
- We love playing your music (or letting you play your music). No cursing or obscene language. And please let us know the song titles; we have to keep track of them in our system (even if you’re playing live)! If you have extras bring along a copy for our music library!